Tuesday, July 27, 2010

500

Saturday July 24th I met my goal of 500 miles so far in 2010. 500 was a big goal of mine because it seems to reflect how hard I’ve been training this year. I never in a million years guessed I could have ran that much in 7 months. I’m the type of person who does better when I track my progress and have specific goals so for me tracking my mileage has really kept me accountable. Plus I enjoy seeing how much I’ve ran each week. I’m so glad that I started counting my miles from the beginning. It’s nice to know how far I’ve come. I would love to run 1000 miles in one year. I think that would be really neat but I don’t think this is the year since I only have 5 months left and I’m not going to push myself too hard to meet a silly personal goal. Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment